70mai A800s 4K Dash Cam + Rear Camera 70Mai RC06, front and rear camera kit
- Front and rear camera – SONY IMX415 sensor – SigmaStar SSC8629G chipset – 4K 3840x2160p resolution – 140° viewing angle – Anti-fog – f/1.8 aperture – ADAS driver assistance system – Supports Micro SD up to 256GB
- The A800s car camera, combined with the rear 70Mai RC06 camera, will give you the best driving safety through the latest in driver assistance and image recording technologies. You get both a front camera with display and a 4K quality rear camera. Let’s learn more about it!
Sony IMX415 sensor with 4K resolution in your car
- The first thing you need to do is to place the Xiaomi 70mai A800s Dash Cam on your car dashboard. Once there, it will help you avoid collisions and record your journeys. It has a SONY IMX415 sensor and 7 lenses with f/1.8 aperture, supported by a SigmaStar SSC8629G chip. Together they achieve recordings in ultra-high definition 4K resolution. With its f/1.8 aperture sensor (it will capture a large amount of light) and its 3D DNR technology, which includes an AI algorithm for noise reduction, all recordings will have good lighting, clarity and sharpness.
Also a Sony IMX415 sensor on the back
- Likewise, the new Xiaomi 70mai Rear Camera RC06 will help you park. It has a Sony IMX415 sensor so you can see 4K images on the back as well, so you can switch between the two with the built-in front camera screen. It will even give you good images in fog, detecting possible collisions even if you can’t see much through the camera.
Front and rear advanced driver assistance system
- Both the Xiaomi 70mai A800s and RC06 feature ADAS, or Advanced Driver Assistance System. This technology detects when you stray too far from your lane or are not keeping a safe distance around you and warns you to help you avoid potential accidents.
Micro SD card storage, integrated GPS and 70Mai APP
- As you move, everything will be recorded on the Micro SD card (supports a maximum of 256GB). When the card is full, it will delete the oldest files. And if you want to save some recordings, go to the 70mai APP and save them to your phone. With its integrated GPS, you can even see the route taken and the duration of the ride via the APP.