- 8 GB = Approximately 7.4-7.6 GB
- 16 GB = approximately 14-15 GB
- 32 GB = approximately 28-30 GB
- 64 GB = approximately 58-60 GB 128 GB = Approximately 119-120 GB
- There may be a difference between the manufacturer’s calculations and your PC’s. For more information, please google “memory card capacity”. On your PC, 1 GB = 1.073741824 billion bytes, where the market defines 1 GB = 1.00 billion bytes. Striving for the perfect person Not recommended to buy.
- (1). Use a quality USB 3.0 card reader to test all memory cards with H2testw on PC. A real memory card should pass H2testw without error.
- (2). Please do not use a cheap card reader to test the Micro SD card, the speed of the Micro SD card will be reduced by Low quality card reader.
- (3). The speed of the Micro SD memory card is highly dependent on the card reader and the capacity you choose, USB port, etc. low quality device will 100% slow down the speed of the card, 1Mb = 1000kb.